Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A few other "Make Money Online" options... Blogs and otherwise

So over the past two days, I've started trying out a few other make money online options, including Superpoints, AppRedeem, and CashbackResearch.  I won't jump out in front of Chris over at HonestlyOnline.org with reviews of them as that's kind of his thing, but after he has posted I'll throw in my assessments as well.

Tomorrow I'll be adding on some more advice for increasing the monetization of your blog.  I haven't decided exactly which order to cover the topics in, but they're going to include CPA offers, affiliate programs, and a rundown of PPC providers other than just Google Adsense.  It's never a good idea to have all your eggs in one basket, so you want to be prepared in case one of your revenue streams tanks, and make sure that's not the only one you have!  If you have a preference as to which one I should cover first, or if I'm leaving something obvious out, please mention it in the comments!

1 comment: